Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Buzz and Small Groups

We are flying around getting ready for the Buzz Conference. It's fun! I will be speaking at two sessions tomorrow:

1) The Theaterchurch Forum on "Addressing Greatest Challenges"- doing discipleship in theatre venues. In this session, I will focus on the importance of discipleship and the necessity of small groups for churches that meet in rented facilities.

2) The Staff Panel Q & A. In this session, I will talk about how we create small groups that "buzz" through internal marketing, passionate leadership training, and dynamic community outreach.

I will post my notes from these sessions when I get a chance.

I'm also a judge for the Buzz Film Festival! Not sure how that happened, but it's been a great experience so far. Erik Lokkesmoe (another judge) and I watched the videos this morning. It's amazing to see the creativity!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home