Thursday, February 22, 2007

Deli Devotional

I don't have favorite small groups (this is a no favoritism zone), but if I DID have favorite small groups, then Deli Devotional would be one of them!

Lisa and Dennis have begun a small group that meets for lunch at the food court at Union Station. They discuss the sermon, discuss life, and pray together. It's convenient for people working on the Hill and near a metro, and it's an easy, low-risk way to get plugged in at NCC and meet some new people.

I try to go to Deli Devotional when I can, but I had to miss today because of a meeting. When I got back to my desk post-meeting, I found a tuna steak sandwich, fries, oreos, and a coke waiting for me at my desk. The DD crew stopped by the bless me. Wow! Thanks guys!

1 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger Dennis Bourne said...

We here at Deli Devotional thank you for your continued patronage and support.

I've heard from so many people who were blessed and inspired by your message last week (one of my friend is even thinking of taking up Christian feminism). So, if we have to miss you, we're glad it's for such a worthy cause.

And, Mrs. Sawyer, we thank you for sharing your daughter and son-in-law with us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home