I was reviewing and pondering my to-do list earlier today:
- Work on a homily for a wedding (I'm about to perform my first wedding for a former NCC small group leader)
- Meet with small group leaders and help a few of them navigate some leadership opportunities.
- Get ready for our Kenya missions trip meeting and appoint assistant leaders.
- Write some leadership training materials.
- Handle some logistical and administrative tasks in preparation for a 19-year dream of mine to land on the Ebenezers stage in 2 weeks (that would be Godspell, in case the previous week of posting hasn't offered a clue!)