Thursday, March 15, 2007

Best Job

I was reviewing and pondering my to-do list earlier today:
  • Work on a homily for a wedding (I'm about to perform my first wedding for a former NCC small group leader)
  • Meet with small group leaders and help a few of them navigate some leadership opportunities.
  • Get ready for our Kenya missions trip meeting and appoint assistant leaders.
  • Write some leadership training materials.
  • Handle some logistical and administrative tasks in preparation for a 19-year dream of mine to land on the Ebenezers stage in 2 weeks (that would be Godspell, in case the previous week of posting hasn't offered a clue!)
That's an awesome to-do list! I'm so thankful that God has given me the opportunity to do what I do. I'm grateful for what I get to do and for the people I get to do it with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home