Friday, March 02, 2007

Tagging and Spam Filtering

Two months ago, Shannon over at Divulgence "tagged" me. Somehow, his email disappeared into cyberspace and a related email got lodged in my spam filter. Gotta love those spam filters. So today, I'm responding to my tag and posting my "5 Things About Me."

By the way, you can read Shannon's here.

5 Things About Me
  • When I was 6, my life goal was to become the first female in Major League Baseball. I was a pretty good shortstop.
  • I grew up doing community theatre and played roles such as the Wicked Witch of the West (Wizard of Oz), Portia the Stepsister (Cinderella), Red Queen (Alice in Wonderland), Portia (Merchant of Venice- Shakespeare School Tour), and my personal favorite, Imogene Herdman (Best Christmas Pageant Ever).
  • I was inspired to study biological engineering in the 7th grade on a family vacation to Disneyworld. Thank you EPCOT Center. When I went to LSU for college, I had to make a decision between engineering and theatre. I chose engineering and got two degrees in it. Disneyworld remains one of my favorite vacation spots.
  • I spent 5 years on Capitol Hill working on environment and energy policy for a US Senator, where I wrote legislation to create a new National Wildlife Refuge.
  • I spent three weeks on pilgrimage in Jerusalem with 6 other clergy, and it was turned into a documentary scheduled to be released later this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home