Saturday, March 10, 2007

Leadership 101

Just got through doing our spring semester Leadership 101. I always leave with this strange mixture of being drained and being totally energized. It's so excited to be with potential leaders and hear about their small group ideas. Some of the ideas tossed out today included book club, cooking group, apologetics, DC Sightseeing, swing dancing, Leviticus. Okay, I admit, Leviticus was my idea. I'm really going to do that Bible study group someday! :) I'm always amazed at the unique ways that God wires people and uses them to creatively spread his Gospel.

I'm already looking forward to a great summer semester!

1 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger LindseyV said...

It was obvious to me today that you are truly doing what God wants you to do. You have a gift for leading leaders! Thank you for an informative class this morning!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home