Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Heading to Seattle

I'm heading to Seattle tomorrow. So excited about my friends Alan and Sara getting married! It's going to be a great time. I'm also super excited about officiating my first wedding.

Alan was a small group leader at NCC for several years, and he worked himself up to a zone leader position. I miss the Sunday afternoon sports that Alan organized.

Sara is a pharmacist from Nebraska, and she met Alan while working in Baltimore. Anyone that can follow Alan on his insane hikes will be a fantastic wife!

I'm really looking forward to seeing them, hanging out with some friends, and being a part of their wedding.

1 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Blogger Jessi said...

Have fun! I had the pleasure of doing a wedding together with my husband for a couple that was friends of ours and it was an awesome experience...I was about as emotional as the bride and groom I think!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home