Saturday, March 31, 2007

One Day

One day...very soon, I hope. I will be back in a regular rhythm-- FAQs, leadership lessons, exploring dimensions of discipleship...after weddings and Godspell and baptisms...

This is probably the most exciting weekend of my life. Usually, Leadership Retreat is the most exciting weekend. But this weekend is packed with 3 things that I am most passionate about. First, Godspell opened this weekend. First performance was last night, and I am so proud of our cast and crew. This Godspell thing has been a dream of mine for several years, and it was so cool to stand in the back of Ebenezers and watch God make it happen. Secondly, we've got Leadership Summit in a couple hours. I love spending time with our leaders, rallying the troops, and preparing for the next semester. Finally, we've got a baptism class on Sunday for anyone interested in being baptized. I love baptisms! They remind us of what it's all about and why we do what we do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home