Friday, April 13, 2007

My Brain Hurts

Did Jesus' brain ever hurt? Was he ever overwhelmed by the needs and the activity and excitement around him ? We know that he found regular moments of sneaking away to be with His Father. Were those preventative or restorative? Probably a mixture of both.

My brain hurts right now. It's all really exciting stuff- a new semester launching, a mission trip to Kenya, an opportunity to publish some small group curriculum, brainstorming the next chapter of the arts at NCC, gearing up for The Story and Theology 101, preparing for the Alpha Getaway this weekend, etc...

I spent several hours last night brainstorming with some folks about next steps for part of our small groups ministry, and my brain hurts now. Not in a bad way...but still hurting. I'm so thankful for the place God has put me and the amazing team he has given me to work with.

3 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for all you do for NCC, Heather. Even if your brain does brain hurt sometimes ;)

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Luke Walters said...

Hi Tiger fan... My family and I are missionaries in Sri Lanka but hail from Zachary, LA. I got a cool story about in a pit with a lion book and would be cool to hook up with you guys.
Check our website out...
www.map1040.com
Luke Walters
225.328.1902
luv da blog...

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Heather Z said...

Theresa- thanks friend! It's so good to have you on the team!

Hey Luke. Would love to connect with you sometime. Shoot me an email if you're ever in town. Looks like y'all are doing some awesome work! Geaux Tigers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home