Friday, April 06, 2007

Crazy Weekend

This Easter is going to be one of the craziest and most exciting we've ever had! In fact, we've got so much going on that our staff had to put together a play-by-play "run sheet" of how our spaces would be utilized over the next 72 hours. Here's my stuff:
  • Pick up my sister at the airport at 0930 (okay, that's not NCC-critical, but I'm excited)
  • Take a group of NCCers to the Stations of the Cross service at the Franciscan Monastery
  • Attend Good Friday Service
  • Godspell
  • Set up the baptismal
  • Easter Eggstravaganza
  • Video interviews with baptism candidates
  • Saturday night service
  • Baptism service
  • Godspell Easter Vigil Performance
  • Tear down the baptismal
  • Sunrise Easter service
  • NCC Easter service
  • 2 more Godspell performances
Wow-- I'm so excited about all this stuff and can't believe I have such an amazing job!

By the way, the thing I am most excited about is baptism! Two members of the Godspell creative team are getting baptized this weekend, and I'm super excited about it. One of them posted her thoughts here. What an amazing story of God's redeeming love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home