Thursday, April 12, 2007

What Musical Are You?!

What the heck?! I'm not sure I should even post this! Apparently, I am Rent. I know that's going to immediately make me cool in the eyes of some of my friends, but I don't even particularly like Rent.

I think it's time for me to leave the theatre world and go back to my day job!

What Musical Are You?



Rent
You're Rent! The best musical in the world! You're wild, crazy, and a little unorthodox. You live life to the fullest because there is no day but today.
Take The Quiz Now!Quizzes by myYearbook.com

2 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Blogger Laura Mc said...

Annie Get Your Gun

You're Annie, Get Your Gun! You're talented, but very innocent. You have a tendency to believe lies. You don't always understand what's going on, but your cuteness makes up for it.

HUH???? that's not me :o) I always know what’s going on at hockey games. - Laura Mc

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Heather Z said...

TEE HEE!!! This is HILARIOUS!! You ARE Annie Get Your Gun! You even have the accent! And probably the gun rack.

This is hilarious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home