Friday, December 14, 2007

Zone Leader Christmas

On Wednesday night, we had the zone leaders over for a little festive Mexican holiday cheer and some big, loud laughs. What a great team I have the privilege to work with!

We did a book exchange (thanks for the idea, Dave Zimmerman!). Each of us brought a book that had made a significant impact on our spiritual life, wrapped it, and put it under the tree. Which was really a very large poinsettia (thanks Joel and Nina Schmidgall!). Then, we picked numbers and chose books from under the tree. One by one, we opened the books, and the person who brought the book explained why they chose it.

It was such a tough decision to know what to bring! And most of the stuff that really impacted me has already been stuffed down my zone leaders' throats. I finally settled on Bob Briner's Roaring Lambs. If you haven't read it, you must.

For a complete list of the books that were given, check out Sarah's post on zonegathering.com.

1 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger Chris said...

What a great idea! I just may have to steal...I mean borrow...it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home