Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving Reflections

I unplugged for a bit over the holidays; here's what I would have blogged about if I had been blogging:
  • What happened to LSU?
  • War Eagle!
  • C'mon, Kentucky. You shoulda had that.
  • I love fried turkey.
  • That guy on Man vs. Wild is insane.
  • Missouri and West Virginia?! Are you kidding me?
  • What happened to LSU?
  • It was great to catch up with our old NCC friend Jason and meet his wife, Christina.
  • I love SATCO.
  • Never...NEVER try to go to the Tanger Outlets in Pigeon Forge the Sunday after Thanksgiving. It will delay your return home by 2.5 hours. Everyone east of the Mississippi must have gone to the Smoky Mountains for Thanksgiving.
  • What happened to LSU?
  • I love Eowyn Ruthie McClure!
  • What do you do when a potential small group leader sends you a group idea called "Spin the Bible?"
  • I love the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade!
  • When will the theatre strike in NYC end? I need to go get a show fix. But after the MTV special, I'm not sure I need to see Legally Blonde.
  • 80 tunes on the iPod will get you from DC to Knoxville.
  • What happened to LSU?
  • Whatever you do, don't accidentally turn into the parking lot of the abandoned building while trying to get into the parking lot of the Holiday Inn Express in Knoxville. The police car will come screaming towards you and detain you for 15 minutes. I still have no idea who they thought we were or what they thought we had or what super secret science experiment must be happening in that building.
  • Sounds like we might be getting The Hobbit from Peter Jackson.
  • Corky's BBQ. Yum. Seriously yum.
  • WHAT HAPPENED TO LSU?

7 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My points from Thanksgiving
* What happened to LSU?
* Why was I only off on Thursday?
* I'm glad McFadden is going pro.
* Oh, the turkey was good too, but made the work day on Friday seem even longer.

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Amy Bushatz said...

And in the same theme, Amy's points:
*Thank God for LSU! ... OSU #3, yah baby!
*D.C. has the strangest weather
*horseradish is delicious, but in small doses.
*OSU #3!
*How to get ready for church in under two minutes.

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Elaine said...

Pigeon Forge? The Sunday after Thanksgiving? Are you kidding?? That will set you back 1.5 hours on a random Tuesday!!!
Did you get anything good?

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Heather Z said...

Ryan needed new dress shoes. I knew we shoulda gone to Opry Mills.

 
At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happened to LSU?...a little something called the Arkansas Razorbacks! Let's just call this even from the painful home loss to LSU last year ;)

 
At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will continue to ask what happened to LSU after the Vols put a thumping on them this weekend.

Go Vols! :-)

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Amy Doolittle said...

and anticipating future events ... lets just fast forward to Jan. 7 ...

"What happened to LSU? OSU -- that's what!"

oh snap.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home