Wednesday, November 07, 2007

On the Road Again...

I had 12 hours in DC (or slightly less), and I'm hitting the road again. Destination: Nashville, TN. Length of Stay: 4 days. Mission: To visit my niece, Eowyn Ruth. I'm really looking forward to seeing Casey, Laura, and little Ruthie. I'm jumping into the car and hitting the interstate for this one, which means about a 10-11 hour drive. Maybe I'm crazy, but I'm kinda looking forward to it. Lots of time to process the past couple days, dream about our next steps at NCC, and sing lots of Broadway songs very loudly from my own private wheeled studio.

4 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a fun time with the family in Nashville! :):) Drive safe and enjoy the scenery..and the peace and quiet... :)

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Pat said...

Have a great time, Heather! Please tell Laura "Hi" for me and give Eowyn a hug and a kiss from me!

I pray you have safe travels and that God will put a hedge of protection around you! See ya when ya get back!

 
At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun visiting your family and new little niece! Enjoy the drive and the Broadway tunes...brings back some recent memories of our drive to Shepherdstown :)

Leslie

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Sammy said...

Go to the bluebird.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home