Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My Little Buddy


Okay, I'll get off this baby thing soon, but I'm just so excited about my new little niece- Eowyn Ruth. "Ruthie" to those of us who know her best. I call her Pipsqueak because she makes lots of squeaky noises. She looks like a cabbage patch kid. I had a great time in Nashville visiting my sister Laura and brother-in-law Casey. It was so cool to think about her little personality that will be forming soon and the person that she will become. Can't wait for Thanksgiving!

4 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Blogger Ruth said...

Fun to see your excitement over this little one. Just wanted to say -- her personality is already there, formed, she just hasn't communicated it to you yet! Oh, and I love the name!

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

Awww! She's so cute!

 
At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Glad you and Ruthie got some one-on-one time :)

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

okay - she is cutie patootie! Love this picture :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home