Sunday, December 09, 2007

I'm Back

I've been in and out of the office recently, but I'm back for a while. Here's what you've missed:
  • We finally got heat in our home!! Now, if we could just get the washing machine to stop walking across the basement floor...
  • We had a great NCC staff planning retreat in Baltimore.
  • Finished reading Ron Martoia's Static. Very interesting. I'll be chewing on some of that stuff for a long time. Really intellectual topics handled in a very conversational and accessible way.
  • Now I'm reading Disciple-Making Pastor .
  • My niece is getting cuter and cuter.
  • We had our Annual Live Nativity in Lincoln Park last night. What a blast! I'm so excited to be a part of the church that invests in its community in such a unique way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home