Friday, January 25, 2008

Out

I'm outta here. Heading to West Virginia for our Annual Leadership Retreat. If you're reading this, please lift up a quick prayer for us. Our theme this year is Forceful Advance, and we'll be encouraging our leaders to be on the frontlines of forcefully advancing the Kingdom of God through strategic evangelism, exponential discipleship, and sacrificial service. It's going to be a great time for our leaders to catch vision, connect with one another, pray, play, and gear up for leading their groups and ministries.

4 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Blogger Patrick Sievert said...

hey Z!

Great job on "How to Study the Bible!"

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Sammy said...

This is one Episcopalian who'll be praying for y'all this weekend.

 
At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Could I contact you off line. My name is Tim Wright. I am with a mission org called OM (www.om.org) I am from the US but haved lived in the UK for years. Anyway I would appreciate your insights on a couple of questions about discipling in small groups in our church?

Tim Wright
tim@twright.co.uk

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Heather Z said...

Thanks Patrick-- it was a fun message to do.

Thanks Sammy-we could feel your prayers, and it was an awesome weekend. Looking forward to connecting with you again.

Tim- I'd love to talk to you. I'll shoot you an email.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home