Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hanging Out In Long Beach

I arrived in Long Beach earlier today, er, yesterday...sometime...I'm getting confused. Anyway, it's so great to be here hanging out with cool small group people. It was great to reconnect with Eric Metcalf of Community Christian and Alan Danielson of Life Church. And I was really excited to meet Gary Foran from Gateway, Alan Pace from The Peoples Church, Dave Auda from Mosaic, and Bill Willits from Northpoint and author of Creating Community.

I'm looking forward to learning a lot. The Willow guys are taking questions for the group to consider here.

3 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Blogger Laura Mc said...

Happy Birthday!!! Aunt Heather. Wish you were in Mobile with me, but glad you are brainstorming for the good of Christ - Love Ruthie.

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Heather Z said...

Hey Laura and Baby Ruthie-

Sorry to miss you in Mobile. Thanks for the birthday wishes!

 
At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Heather, it was good to see you again as well - there was so much networking going on I didn't get a chance to talk to you more. We'll have to catch up more next time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home