Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Butt Kicked

I got my butt kicked twice this week.

Butt Kicking #1: Saturday Night Service
Butt Kicker: Margaret Feinberg
Topic: If you don't wear your crown, God will give it to someone else.
Reaction: Ouch

Butt Kicking #2: Dinner at Baja Fresh
Butt Kickers: Hungry Mothers
Topic: When we meet in December, you must report back about what you've decided to cut out of your life.
Reaction: Fair enough. I'm cutting you out. :) Just kidding.

I'm thankful for butt kickers.

3 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Blogger Ruth said...

HZ, I have been pondering your #1, and have no idea what it means!

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger "My lack of ethnocentricity denies my ethnicity." said...

re: #1
Ouch is right.

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Glenda McMath said...

I am surprised there has been no post about butt kicking #3...a certain post-Thanksgiving game?????....hmmmmm.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home