Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Road Trip

I'm about an hour away from hitting the pavement for Thanksgiving Road Trip 2008. I'm heading to Nashville with Ryan Z, Lisa O, and Juliet M to join up with my family for Thanksgiving. Here's what I'm looking forward to:
  • Seeing Baby Ruthie
  • Teaching Baby Ruthie to walk
  • Watching LSU pummel University of Arkansas
  • Watching Auburn upset Alabama
  • Eating at Corky's
  • Fried Turkey
  • Going to the Grand Ole Opry at the Ryman
  • Being a cheesy tourist at the Opryland Hotel
  • Sleeping
  • Reading
  • Eating catfish
  • Hanging out with the family
  • Laughing and telling stories at dinner
I'm sure there is other stuff. I may blog. I may not know. I've decided I'm not going to do anything that I don't feel like doing this weekend. :)

5 Comments:

At 12:08 AM, Blogger Mike Mathews said...

I'm glad you are not superstitious.
Looking over your list of 13 Things To Do they really look like fun. Twelve of them look like reality and should give you a full, wonderful weekend with family, but #4 may not happen. I hope the rest of the list brings you fulfillment!
Looking forward to seeing you on December 26!!

 
At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing I was having catfish.

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

I have to say the only we didn't do was eat fried turkey. Everything else was accomplished in good form. With a couple extras thrown in for good measure. Whew...no wonder I'm tired :)

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Heather Z said...

Well, both my teams lost. That was a bummer. And we are still unsuccessful in getting Baby Ruthie to walk. But we did manage to work in several other activities. I'm tired, too.

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Glenda McMath said...

Looks like LSU let you down. So sorry. :( Sniff....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home