Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Views of Denver

Ryan and I had a blast during our quick trip to Denver.

First stop, the National Western Stock Show and Rodeo. I have never seen so much flannel in one place in my life!


Next stop, Estes Park. Thought about getting a cowboy hat at the shops in the village, but I didn't.



Then, the Stanley Hotel, Stephen King's inspiration for Overlook Hotel in The Shining.



Finally, the amphitheater at Red Rocks.


You can see downtown Denver in the distance.


Ryan immediately went into producer mode trying to scheme a way to get a show on the stage.


1 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Tell me you went camping at Estes Park. Miriam and I camped there and both agree that it was the best camping site we ever had.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home