Friday, February 06, 2009

Chase the Yeti

We had a little fun with Mark Batterson at this year's Annual Leadership Retreat. We were focused on the idea of Greater Things. So to introduce his Saturday morning session, we produced a video about his upcoming book, Chase the Yeti.

Props to Jeremy Sexton (director, videographer, and editor) and John Hasler (starring as Yeti).

And no, the title of Mark's new book is not really Chase the Yeti. But it is close...Primal.


Chase the Yeti from Jeremy Sexton on Vimeo.

4 Comments:

At 12:53 AM, Blogger Amy said...

Oh I love it. You guys are awesome, as always.

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger paint_pants said...

AWESOME. Who loves Yetis? Raise your hand! *ooo me me me! pick me!*

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger Heather Z said...

Love the Yeti. Chase the Yeti. Be the Yeti.

...I don't know...it's after 1am...and leadership retreat is over...why am I still up?

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Patricia Hickman said...

Okay, this staff is so jaded and wonderful.

NC church planter's woman

 

Post a Comment

<< Home