Monday, February 02, 2009

Leaders I Like- Jonathan Shradar


Not sure if I will make this a regular feature or not, but today I'm feeling incredibly grateful for the leaders God has placed at NCC. There was so much potential represented at Leadership Retreat 2009. Today, I'll pick on Jonathan Shradar.

I think I met Jonathan during our inaugural Alpha launch. Then, he served as an Alpha leader, participated in Journey, started up new small group for young adults, and now leads an incredible men's group. Jonathan is a fantastic leader who inspires, challenges, and brings truth to the lives of the people he influences. I've never been in a men's group, but I suspect it's one of the best of any church ever. Jonathan's group consists of several other small group leaders, a hospitality coordinator, an Alpha administrator, a Team Leader, and a campus pastor. So cool.

Today, I'm also thankful for Jonathan's leadership at our retreat this weekend. For the past two years, he has served as MC and has kept us laughing and learning. Good stuff. Every church needs a Jonathan Shradar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home