Weekends When I Really Love My Job
Every now and then, there are weekends when I really love my job. Here are some highlights from this one:
- Joined the Adams-zone team leaders for breakfast on Saturday morning. Dreamed together about small groups for the summer. Gave a sneak peek at the Leadership Retreat.
- Met a zone leader and a team leader for lunch and laughed, talked leadership retreat, and schemed next steps for creative projects.
- Saw a lot of wonderful people at weekend worship gatherings on Sunday morning. Released the spring 2009 version of the Discipleship Atlas.
- Gathered the NCC Team Northern Ireland missions team to prepare for our trip. Learned about loving others. Skyped in a team member from London.
- Hosted the first annual(?), quarterly(?), regular (?)...gathering of NCC artists on Sunday night.