Thursday, January 22, 2009

Busy Season

It is Busy Season at NCC. Every year around this time, my brain turns to mush. I can't remember simple vocabulary. I forget to eat. I have ridiculous sudden spurts of energy. It's Leadership Retreat time.

Every January, we take all of our NCC leaders off for 24 hours to pump them full of vision and training. We worship together and we pray together. This year, we've got 170 folks going to Leadership Retreat.

Today has been filled with script writing, costume renting, filming, signage deliveries, session scheduling, breakout organizing, room assigning, and a bazillion other little odds and ends. My blogging over the next few days may be anemic...or a one note song...but we are super excited about the Greater Things that God is going to do in us, through us, and for us in 2009.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home