Thursday, March 05, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Moments in Northern Ireland

It would be impossible for me to try to sum up our trip to Northern Ireland in a blog post. Such an incredible time. Great country. Great people. Here are just a few of my favorite moments:
  • Street Pastors
  • Preaching at the Seven Service
  • Connecting with some really amazing folks at the Living Room small group conference
  • Hiking the Giants Causeway
  • Watching Jeremy do magic
  • Listening to Amanda tell knock knock jokes to Irish religion education classes
  • Walking around the walls of Derry with Ryan
  • Singing "God of This City" with the Cornerstone congregation
  • Hanging out with Norman's and Emily's small group
  • Standing on the top of Grianan
  • Listening to John Hume sing "Danny Boy" for our team
  • Getting through immigration with our rejected visas
I could list ten times that. I also have a few non-favorite moments. Like losing my voice completely for two days, spending 6 hours in the Derry ER with one of my sick teammates, watching my entire team get sick, and eating chicken live pate. Yuck.

It was a great trip and a great connection between NCC and Cornerstone. I'm already scheming the next trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home