Friday, July 31, 2009

Colors of God

This morning, I deemed today "Bring Your 15-Year-Old Brother-in-Law to Work Day," and dragged Joshua Zempel into the office to help with pre-weekend planning. As we drove Screech (my new name for my shrieking car) to Ebenezers, Josh asked, "What color do you think the world would be without God?" He proposed that the world would have no color at all. I'm still pondering it.

What color would the world be without God? What color would the world be without you?

2 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger Nate said...

If God is the light of the world, then without God there would be no light, so there would be no color at all (not even grey tones). It would just be darkness.

Well, I guess to be uber-theological: Nothing would exist without God - not the world and not colors :-). Fun question though!

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Pat said...

If blah & bland were colors, then these are the ones I would choose. Although, Nate makes a good point!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home