Tuesday, March 02, 2010

My Favorite Little Girls

Okay, I recognize this is only of interest to about two of my readers (hi Mom and sister) but I'm just so excited about these little girls. Since I was heading to Knoxville to hang out with the students at The Walk, I decided to take a side trip to Nashville to visit my nieces.

This is my new little niece, Sarah Kate McClure. 2 months.


And this is Sarah Kate and big sister Ruthie. This spunky 2-year old enjoys playing with play-doh, can count to ten (and past with a little help), and can do the "Hot Dog" dance from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She is very talented.

3 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

i am not your mother or laura and i still enjoyed the post and the pics! :)

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Jenilee Joy said...

Awhh.. Love it!! (Hi Regena & Laura!! haha)

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

So cute. I can't believe how big Ruthie is - and still with that wild mop of curls. Love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home