Friday, May 05, 2006

Bloggers Breakfast

We are in full swing with the Buzz Conference. Great stuff. I will blog more thoughts later. For now, I want to shout out a big thanks to all the bloggers who came out early this morning for our Bloggers Breakfast.

Here's a list of those who came (or at least those who signed in) with links to their blogs:

Matt Kerner
Joshua Singleton
Ken Yarmosh and here
Bruce Chant
Tony Morgan
Scott Hodge
Matt Green
Scott Harris
Dan Ohlerking
David Torres
Travis Johnson
Matt Morgan
Tally Wilgis
Trent Redmann
Bob Franquiz
Mark Rodriguez
Robert Pooley
Tom Buckley
Dean Jackson
Steve Wilson
Bobby Lepinay
Brad McDonald

4 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Blogger danohlerking said...

thanks for posting the list - glad you were able to decipher all the handwriting on the sign-in sheet. bloggers blog because we can't write by hand.

it's a theory.

 
At 5:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey thanks so much for posting this... I'm going to put a link up on my blog, and by the way I just added you to my bloglines.... I'm looking forward to reading cool stuff about what you're up to in dc and ncc...

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Heather Z said...

LOL! Well, I must admit. I had to go hunting for a couple of people. I could read the name but not the blog. But I found 'em.

 
At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather...
Was awesome meeting you... You guys do a super job... I know it was a lot of hard work... but I have been reading all the blogs... you made a difference in lives.. good job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home