Thursday, June 21, 2007

Names for the Grandparents

I'm not sure what to think about the fact that my most commented-to post so far in the history of this blog is related to the naming of Baby Mac (my sister's kid). Anyway...seems like now we need to come up with some names for my parents-- Regena and Norvelle--the grandparents-to-be.

Obviously, we can't use the names "Regena" and "Norvelle" as any part of their grandparent name because the poor kid would be a teenager before learning how to spell them.

The current option includes Skeeter and Scooter, which I am guessing won't have a long shelf life in the warehouse of possibilities once Regena hears about it.

Anybody got suggestions?

2 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Blogger Regena Sawyer said...

Actually, "Skeeter" and "Scooter" beat some of the choices I have heard. No offense, but my first choices are NOT MeeMaw and PeePaw.

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Ryan Z said...

I think Casey's children need to call you "Bama Gramma." :)

Seriously though, maybe the Sawyers should be Grandma and Grandpa Auburn and the McClures could be Grandma and Grandpa Bama. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home