Monday, June 25, 2007

On My Desk

Back at the office, here's what's on my desk for preparation for Theology 101. I thought I'd post it for those who have asked questions about how we are structuring it, what issues we are covering, etc.

Bible Doctrine (Wayne Grudem)
Christian Beliefs (Wayne Grudem)
Systematic Theology (Stanley Horton)
Renewal Theology (J. Rodmann Williams)
Theology for the Community of God (Stanley Grenz)
Across the Spectrum: Understanding Issues in Evangelical Theology (Gregory A. Boyd and Paul R. Eddy)
Evangelical Dictionary of Theology (Walter A. Elwell)

2 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Blogger BriGuy75 said...

I found your site through the zone blog which I found through Evotional...

I like the stuff by Grudem... but I always find myself returning to my old Bible College textbook... "Foundations of Pentecostal Theology" by Guy P. Duffield & Nathaniel M. Van Cleave... I've worn out/destroyed the dust jacket and have just the plain old burgundy colored hardcover textbook left.

On Amazon.com I saw comments stating that it was "superficial" but it's definitely easier to read than some of the other stuff...

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Elaine said...

You know, I really like Rodman Williams, except for his views on women in ministry. Have you read that part?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home