Thursday, July 12, 2007

Willow Creek Small Group Blog

I don't know how I missed this, but it looks like Willow Creek has launched a small group blog. Check it out here. Not sure yet what kind of role or function it will evolve into, but it looks like it could be a great resource to those of us trying to navigate the tricky waters of community, discipleship, and group life.

Also, check out Willow's new group life website here. You can find links here to group life resources, conference information, articles, etc. It appears to be much more user friendly and targeted to the group audience than the previous site.

Anybody going to their AncientFuture Community conference in September? If you are heading out there, let me know! Not sure if I am going or not, but I'd love to connect with some folks if I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home