Monday, January 28, 2008

Mission Being Accomplished

Thanks to all of you who prayed for our leadership retreat this past weekend. I haven't been able to fully process it or put into words what God did in my own life. Not to mention what he continued to work within the lives and ministries of our leaders. We are now committed to Forcefully Advancing the kingdom of God in Washington, DC through prayer, sharing our faith, serving our community, and living for the heartbeat of God.

I posted some of my initial reflections here on zonegathering.com. We'll post notes from sessions and breakouts in the coming days and weeks.

If you lead small group ministry or leadership development at your church, I can't encourage you enough to do an annual leadership retreat. It's probably the most important thing we do in the discipleship department at NCC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home