Saturday, December 20, 2008

Blogs I Read: Paint Pants

The next blog I want to introduce you to is, well, quirky. It's not authored by a member of my team, an innovative church planter, or a daydreaming discipleship director. The genius behind this blog is a Christ-follower who is desperate to love Jesus, love others like He does, and live life intentionally.

Bekah Kitterman, also known as Paint Pants (which is for real...I have seen the paint on the pants) is a artist, musician, crafter, friend, wife, student of life, etc. There's not really a neat category for her, which I'm sure makes her happy since "Individuality" registers high on her Strengthfinder profile.

I started reading Paint Pants because it was a friend blog-- a way for me to keep up with the comings and goings of those in the personal sphere of my life. But soon, the musings became just as important to me as the comings and goings as I found myself challenged and inspired to tap into the creative spaces of life.

Where else, for example, can you read about Imaginari and Juxtaposynthesis? I also liked Talk of Many Things. And talk she does. It's kinda rambly, but you will find your soul and imagination on a wild ride. Soon, Bekah will be blogging from London, and I look forward to seeing what comes out of that experience.

I read Paint Pants, and you should, too.

1 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Blogger paint_pants said...

hooray! I read that blog too... crazy. we are in to so many of the same things ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home