Sunday, December 14, 2008

Mobile Christmas

It's been three years since I've been home to Mobile for Christmas, and I cannot wait! Here are a few things I'm looking forward to:
  • Fried turkey.
  • Bacon cheese ring (HINT HINT, Mom)
  • Seeing old friends at Dauphin Way Baptist Church.
  • Checking out the Luke 4:18 Fellowship, People of Mars Hill, or any other cool churches we can squeeze it. (Yeah, I can't really seem to get away from church world even on vacation).
  • Getting caffeine at Carpe Diem.
  • Watching funny movies.
  • Seeing the Mathews, the Fishers, and whoever else we can convince to hang out.
  • Watching the magical world of Facebook bring us together with friends we haven't seen in a decade.
  • Playing games.
  • Eating lots of really great food that is really bad for you.
  • Teaching my niece to walk (c'mon, Ruthie, you can do it this time!)
  • Watching football. Playing football. Or just thinking about playing football.
  • Eating at Wings, Ritchie's, Los Rancheros, and about a dozen other places...
I'm sure I'll think of more stuff.

2 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger Laura Mc said...

heather, naman's had the bacon cheese ring recipe posted on their website at one time. you should try making it yourself!! :o)

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger regena sawyer said...

Heather, you can check the bacon cheese ring off your list. I ordered it today. Only problem is you may have to go pick it up. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home