Monday, December 08, 2008

Lunch, Circus Dogs, and Friends

Alright, so a little before noon, I hit a wall mentally and physically. So I decided to stop writing and take a short nap on the couch. The next thing I know, Sarah Owen and Bekah Kitterman show up on my porch. Sarah comes in and immediately starts making lunch for everyone, as Bekah snarkily comments on the pitiful plate of cheese and crackers I have half-eaten. Then, Bekah brings in four dogs who know circus tricks. They do a couple flips and then run out the door. While feeling slightly disoriented and a little confused at Sarah's almost supernatural knowledge of the whereabouts of stuff in my cabinets and kitchen, I slowly realize that Bekah and Sarah have come to ensure that I finish my writing assignments for the day.

At that point, I jumped off the couch...and everything disappeared. What a crazy dream! It's awesome to have friends who can extend their butt kicking even to your dreams!

Next thing you know, the Hungry Mothers will be over here with heavy snacks or the McGowan will be over composing love notes.

2 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Blogger Elaine said...

That's hilarious!

 
At 2:37 AM, Blogger paint_pants said...

Man... where did I put my circus dogs?! I could've sworn they were her doing flips just a second ago!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home