Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Blogs I Read That You Should Read, Too

There are a number of blogs that I love to read that you should read, as well. We all know about the big ones-- Mark Batterson, the guys from Lifechurch.tv, Perry Noble, Steven Furtick, Tony Morgan, Tim Stevens, etc. I love those guys, and I read them, as well. But there are some other folks who really inspire me and in many ways challenge me and help me in my ministry more than the heavy hitters. They are the people who are quietly and tenaciously changing the Kingdom of God. They include people like:

John Hasler- Justice Tabernacle
Will Johnston- Mind Muse
Bekah Kitterman- Paint Pants
Josh Karrer- Josh Karrer
Steve Corn- U-Turn

I'll post more in the next few days about why I love these people and why you should, as well.

2 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather,

Thanks for sharing your favorite blogs. I look forward to adding them to my reader. I also have a few that are outside the big ones that have impacted me.
Peter Scazzero - www.emotionallyhealthy.org/blog
Ben Arment - www.benarment.com
Rhett Smith - www.rhettsmith.com

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Heather Z said...

Oh yeah! I actually consider Ben to be one of the heavy hitters, as well. :) Love that guy! Thanks for the other recommendations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home