Saturday, December 20, 2008

Everything I've Eaten

This has been a ridiculous week...food all the time...it's going to come back to haunt me. Here are the haunts--

Ghost of Christmas Food Past (i.e., what I ate last week)
Friday Night- Holiday party at US Chamber of Commerce
Saturday Night- Good Stuff with the McCrawfords and Kittermans
Sunday Night- Nick's Riverside Grille with the NCC Staff
Monday Night- Chop't with my adorable husband after Polar Express
Tuesday Night- Zaytinya with the Zone Leaders
Wednesday Night- Ruth's Chris with the SAPs
Thursday Night- Melting Pot with the Kittermans
Friday Lunch- IKEA...yes, IKEA with the Beek (do you see how many times the Kittermans show up on here? I'm blaming it on them)

Ghost of Christmas Food Present (i.e., what I'm eating today)
Chicken salad for lunch
BBQ for dinner

Ghost of Christmas Food Yet to Come (i.e., what I'll be eating the rest of the week)
Outback Steak
Bacon Cheese Ring
Fried Turkey
Assorted pies, cakes, and candies
Macaroni and Cheese
Buffalo Wings
More BBQ

I don't know why I think anyone would care about this...but I'm in the South and food is what we care about!

2 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger Laura Mc said...

wow, I had Captian D's last night..that was a treat for us. If Gran fixed a cheese cake, save a piece for me!! See you in a few days (hopefully, if we can avoid any more Shadow catastrophe!!)

 
At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ur makin' me hungry! And food is central to my trips to Chicago as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home