Reflections from the Offsite
I took a half day off-site today. It's amazing how much work I can get done when I'm not at work. Here are a few thoughts I had:
- When you walk around DC with "God of This City" on your iPod, you are overwhelmed with a profound sense of destiny.
- They called it Capitol Hill for a reason.
- I love the moon rock at the Air and Space Museum. I have to touch it every time I go in; it's a ritual.
- Our zone leader/team leader retreat is going to be awesome!
- Um, I gotta seriously get my writing butt in gear fast! I've got a manuscript due beginning of December. Yikes!
- I need to be intentional about scheduling more reading time.
- I need to get off-site more often.
- I love our Proteges.