Friday, March 06, 2009

Sarah Owen on Small Group Exchange


I get to work with the best team of small group leaders in the history of the church. I seriously believe that. From my guys John Hasler and Will Johnston, who serve with me on Team D on the NCC staff team, to all of my amazing volunteer zone leaders, team leaders, and small group leaders-- they are the best.

I'm super proud of Sarah Owen today. I was poking around Small Group Exchange and found that one of her articles has been published. "It's Not As Scary As You Think: Guidelines to Choosing the Right Curriculum." Good job Sarah! And who hasn't ever experienced the leadership challenge of trying to figure out what to study next? Check out the article for ideas.

And while you are there, check out the other content on SGX. There are tons of helpful articles and training videos. Feel free to leave your comments, especially on the videos of me, like "that Heather is brilliant" or "wow, I wish Heather was my small group leader," or "I'm so glad that Heather is my daughter." (That was a joke, Regena!)

2 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger regena sawyer said...

I was not aware of SGX until reading about it here. I have read all of your articles; good stuff; now I will go back and watch your video messages.

 
At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather, "you are absolutely stunning on camera."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home