Random Thoughts on Discipleship
Just a few random thoughts that are guiding the way I think about discipleship right now. I've probably alluded to them in various posts before, but it's helpful for me to gather them in one place.
- Discipleship is about the journey more than the destination.
- Discipleship is more about process than product.
- Discipleship is more about completing spiritual workouts than completing spiritual worksheets.
- Discipleship is more about relationships than program.
- Discipleship is a discovery process.
- Discipleship always includes relationships.
- Discipleship includes relational, experiential, intellectual, personal, and incarnational dimensions.