Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Changes

There are several things I'm learning over and over again as a leader. First, I believe one of the most important roles of a leader is to identify and call out gifts, passions, and callings in people and equip them, empower them, and encourage them to become all that God created them to be. Secondly, I believe one of the skills that every leader needs to learn is the ability to lead change well. I think I'm heading into a crash course on that skill now!

I think we are heading into a season of change with small groups at NCC. I've been sensing it for a while on a personal level-- recognizing that I've hit a leadership growth lid and need to keep growing. And usually that means there will be a more corporate expression of that, as well. I think we'll see some changes in the way we lead, the way we train, the way we structure, etc. We are definitely going through some growing pains right now, but it's all moving towards good stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home