Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Book Reviews

One of the things that I love about August is the opportunity to read. I've actually scheduled "reading time" into my calendar for the fall because I believe that leaders are learners and should be constantly stretching themselves with new ideas. But if you're not intentional about it, reading time will never happen.

In August, though, things slow down significantly and I'm able to catch up. I just finished Girl Meets God and Simple Church, and I may throw up some reviews of those later. For now, you can find reviews here:

Organic Community
Go Big With Small Groups
Why Didn't You Warn Me?
They Like Jesus but Not the Church
Ancient-Future Evangelism
Making Small Groups Work
Across the Spectrum

Here are some more from the Archives:

Confessions of a Pastor
Why Small Groups
Imagine: A Vision for Christians in the Arts
Humility (C.J. Mahaney)
Humility (Andrew Murray)
Sacred Travels
In a Pit With a Lion on a Snowy Day
Small Group Outreach
Sacred Rhythms

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home