Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Group Life Conference

Willow Creek posted information about their 2008 Group Life Conference, and I was so excited to see the speaker's list! There's this great guy named Mark Batterson speaking, and a less cool, lesser known, but very excited discipleship pastor named Heather Zempel speaking, as well. Yep, Mark and I will be on the main stage at Willow and we'll be doing breakouts. I'm super excited.

I attended the Conference last year as a participant, and I'd encourage you to go and to take your team. And I don't say that because I'm speaking. :) It's a great opportunity for you to be refreshed, encouraged, and inspired as a leader. And it's a great opportunity for your leaders to be refueled in their vision and passion for changing lives through transformational community. The conference takes place on the Willow campus in Chicago on October 16-18.

Registration is open now.

1 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Blogger Randall Neighbour said...

Oh that's very cool news for you. First time I was on the main platform at Willow being introduced by Bill Donahue it was wild. 4000 people staring at you in that massive building with two Jumbotrons on either side of you, zooming in on your face is mind-numbing.

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I wondered if anyone was actually reading it because it's new.

Hey, is Gareth Osenogle your pastor?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home