Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Vote for Sea Kayaking!


Next week, I'm heading to Newfoundland with my mom for a week, and I'm trying to talk her into doing a little sea kayaking while we are there. I have assured her that swimming is not required and that we will stay close to the shore. But she may need a little encouragement. :)

All who are in favor of Regena going sea kayaking say AYE! (This is where you use the comment thread to encourage her to go, reassure her that all will be safe, and let her know it will be a great adventure that she will remember forever.)

9 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger Laura Mc said...

Eh...I say Aye! Wish I were going :o) Tell her this is a better way to get to the ocean than by climbing down rocks (that the sign specifically warns against)

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

You can do it! It will be fun! An adventure to share with your grandchildren! :)

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger David Russell said...

Aye! Go for it!

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Jeff said...

Aye! Aye! Aye!

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger shuttergrace said...

AYE! I say definitely go for it!!! and when you get back, you can get a tattoo that says "I survived sea kayaking"...since you know how much I LOVE tattoos ;-) HeeHeeHee...

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Heather Z said...

LOL!!! Kacey, you are hilarious!

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Christina Regule said...

Go For It! I just did the sea-kayaking thang for the first time this past week, as well as jet-skiing and tubing for the first time. Thrilling!

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

AYE! go Regena go!

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Pat said...

AYE, Regena! Go for it! What a great opportunity and adventure! Wish I were going, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home